What made you consider coaching? I wanted help dealing with the continuing struggles I was having in establishing a loving and accepting relationship with my husband, which for too long had been hurtful in non-obvious ways.
What problems or goals were you hoping to solve/achieve with coaching?
- How to live with painful emotions without reacting to them in old, destructive ways.
- How to better accept my husband’s actions and words that came about as a result of his ADD.
- How to pause before responding to things my husband said or did that were frustrating, annoying, or hurtful.
- How to fully accept that I am a good person.
What has been your biggest takeaway from coaching?
- Acceptance of myself.
- A better understanding of ADD and how it affects my husband.
- Increasing belief in my husband’s love toward me and trust that he accepts me for who I am.
- Movement toward tenderness toward my husband.
Thank you for your help. Love, Stacey